- For program speakers or other short visits: Please review the local hotel options. Based upon the time of year and your length of stay a recommendation may have been made to you. You will need to call the hotel to arrange your own lodging. Be sure to ask for the KITP discount!
- For conferences: A block of rooms is usually reserved at a local hotel, often the Best Western South Coast Inn.
- For program speakers or other short visits: for mini workshops and miniprograms we do not reserve blocks of rooms or provide transportation to and from the Institute. The Best West South Coast Inn has free shuttle service, and the Ramada Limited will reimburse one round-trip taxi fare per day. (This information is subject to change.)
- For conferences: transportation between the Best Western South Coast Inn and KITP is provided by KITP.
- Restaurants in a variety of price ranges can be found near the South Coast Inn and on the campus. Also, many varying types of food are available nearby in Santa Barbara.
- For conferences: breaks and lunches are provided as part of the meeting and are covered by your registration fee. Lunch will be held on the KITP Center Patio.
Childcare availability varies, depending upon time of year and length of stay. General information and some resources are availabe on our childcare page.
For More Information: Please visit our Visitor Information pages.