The following forms are available online or in PDF format:
- Housing Form (For visits >= 5 days)
- Affiliate Nomination Form. Those participating for 4 weeks or more may nominate a graduate student or junior postdoc member of his or her group to participate during the same period. Some affiliates are eligible for support for local expenses; see the link for details.
- Declaration of Immigration Status Form (pdf) -- This form must now be completed by all non-U.S. citizens, including U.S. permanent residents. You may bring it with you to the KITP or fax it to the number below prior to your arrival.
- J-1 Exchange Visitor Eligibility Determination Form
- If you choose to apply for the J-1 Visa, plan to begin the application process at least 3 - 6 months prior to your visit at KITP. This procedure has changed – If you wish to apply for a J-1 Visa, please complete this form and include the required documents. Fax or email the above information as a pdf file to our Visa Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org). After these documents are submitted, they will be sent to the UCSB International Office for review. Once approved, you will receive an email from the ISSD-SEVIS system (within 2-3 weeks) with a username and password. You will then be able to access the online application, which generates the DS-2019 form. This form is then sent to the visitor who takes it to the appropriate officials in his/her home country.
All PDF forms may be printed, completed, and faxed to 805-893-2431 or mailed to:
KITP Program Assistant
Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4030