Please review the following page and select the category that addresses your specific needs. If you are still unable to find the information you need, please contact us.
- Site Map: The site index provides a listing of the site's structure. If you're not sure about what section an item may be in or are unclear on what a site feature is called, check the site map for a comprehensive list of items.
- Search: The search engine is a good way to locate something on the KITP site. There is also a specific search that covers just the talks.
- Glossary: KITP Glossary.
- Computing: The KITP Computing staff have a help desk which is staffed to assist you with computing issues. More info is available on the computing page.
- Email Help: Use this form to send an email to the KITP computing staff help desk if you have questions regarding your KITP computer or computer account.
- Email Webmaster: You can send an email to the webmaster with any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding the KITP website.
- Contact KITP: This is a list of people to contact for help on various topics related to the Institute.
The KITP site is organized into the following sub-sections:
- For Scientists: all of the activities of the KITP including programs, conferences, public lectures, fellowships,...
- About KITP: information about the KITP.
- Directory: permanent members, visitors, staff.
- Talks: most talks are recorded and made available online along with the view graphs.
- Visitor Info: helpful info on what you need to know to make your visit to the KITP.
- Outreach: Mostly for nonexperts; information about the KITP, its activities and its people. Outreach programs, Friends of the KITP, donor information.